Keenan Wanamaker, D.O.
Board-Certified Surgeon and Vein Specialist
A Michigan native, Dr. Keenan Wanamaker is excited to return to his adopted state of Arizona – where he previously worked as a biomedical technology analyst and law firm litigation manager – to serve patients at United Vein Centers’ Phoenix office.
Board-certified in vascular surgery, Wanamaker, a U.S. Navy veteran, has earned not only a doctor of osteopathic medicine (D.O.) degree, but also both an MBA and law degree.
He brings to UVC a diverse skill set honed in the classroom, at the conference table and in the operating room. “I’ve spent half my life in different medical training programs, fellowships and graduate school,” Wanamaker says. “I think that gives me a broad skill set that’s not very common.”
Wanamaker was drawn to UVC because of a shared patient-first philosophy. An accomplished general and vascular surgeon, Wanamaker tailors his care to each individual patient’s needs.
“My goal is to make patients feel better,” he says.
- Board-certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Surgery in vascular surgery
- Anticipated certification in both general surgery and critical care in 2020
- Juris Doctor – Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Tempe, Arizona
- MBA – University of Tennessee
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) – Michigan State University
- Bachelor of Science in Biology – Michigan State University
- Fellowship – Vascular Surgery and Surgical Critical Care, Detroit Medical Center
- Residency – General Surgery, Michigan State University
Let our skilled
doctors help you
live without pain
Connect With Us
*Due to legal limitations, our Free Screening offer cannot be extended to Medicare or Medicaid beneficiaries or other recipients of federal or state health care benefit programs.
Stay In Touch
Office Hours: M–F 8-5