Keenan Wanamaker, D.O.
Board-Certified Vascular Surgeon and Endovascular Specialist
As a board-certified vascular & endovascular specialist Dr. Kennan Wannamaker brings over 30 years of experience of minimally invasive procedures to United Vein Centers. Receiving his medical degree in Osteopathic Medicine from Michigan State University, Dr. Wannamaker, a U.S. Navy veteran, has earned his MBA and law degree. He brings to UVC a diverse skill set honed in the classroom, at the conference table and in the operating room. “I’ve spent half my life in different medical training programs, fellowships and graduate school,” Dr. Wannamaker says, “I think that gives me a broad skill set that’s not very common.”
Dr. Wannamaker was drawn to UVC because of a shared patient- first philosophy. An accomplished general and endovascular surgeon Dr. Wannamaker tailors his care to each individual patient’s needs. “My goal is to make Patients feel better,” he says.
- American Osteopathic Board of Surgery in vascular surgery
- Anticipated certification in both general surgery and critical care in 2020
- Juris Doctor, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Tempe, Arizona
- MBA, University of Tennessee
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Michigan State University
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Michigan State University
- Fellowship, Vascular Surgery and Surgical Critical Care, Detroit Medical Center
- Residency, General Surgery, Michigan State University
- American Osteopathic Board of Surgery, General Vascular Surgery
Let our skilled
doctors help you
live without pain
Connect With Us
*Due to legal limitations, our Free Screening offer cannot be extended to Medicare or Medicaid beneficiaries or other recipients of federal or state health care benefit programs.
Stay In Touch
Office Hours: M–F 8-5