About Our River Forest, IL Location:
At United Vein and Vascular Centers our Doctors and staff use their superior knowledge and state-of-the-art laser technology to help their patients improve their quality of life by eliminating symptoms such as pain, aching, and swelling caused by damaged or unsightly veins. The team’s mission is to keep patients as healthy and active as possible, allowing you to return to your ideal lifestyle. Speak with an Arizona vein specialist today!
Request a Free Screening
Our River Forest Physician:
- Fellowship Trained Cardiovascular Surgeon with Peripheral Vascular Experience
- Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL, M.D.
- Loyola University, Chicago, IL, B.S.
- John H. Stroker, Jr. Hospital of Cook County, Chicago, IL, Fellowship in Surgical Critical Care and Trauma
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare, Evanston, IL, Clinical Associate – Advanced Fellow Division of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL, Fellowship in Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- University of Illinois Medical Center, General Surgery Residency
- University of Illinois Medical Center, Chicago, IL, Surgical Research Fellowship
- Member of the Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Member of the Chicago Lower Extremity Surgical Foundation
- Member of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Member of the Chicago Surgical Society
- Member of the Society of Vascular Surgeons
- Member of the Chicago Cardiothoracic Surgical Society
- Member of the Chicago Metropolitan Trauma Society
- Member of the Illinois Thoracic Society