Rex Manayan, M.D.
Board-Certified Surgeon and Vein Specialist
Dr. Rex Manayan is a board-certified surgeon who has treated vein disease as well as other surgical diseases throughout his career as a surgeon. At United Vein Centers he focuses his entire skill set and years of experience on treating only venous disease using minimally invasive techniques, resulting in little to no down time for patients. Using cutting edge techniques, he has helped many patients get rid of problematic varicose veins. These techniques include: endovenous laser ablation, ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy, visual sclerotherapy and ambulatory micro-phlebectomy.
Dr. Manayan completed his general surgical training at Swedish Medical Center in Seattle, Washington and a thoracic surgery fellowship at The Bristol Royal Infirmary in England, UK. For over twenty-six years he has practiced the full scope of general abdominal, breast, endocrine, advanced laparoscopic & thoracic surgery across the United States. Dr. Manayan is a well-established professional and a great asset to the United Vein Centers team.
- American Board of Surgery
- Doctorate of Medicine – Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- Master of Science – Biology, University of California, San Diego, CA
- Bachelor of Arts – Biology, University of California, San Diego, CA
- Diplomate of The National Board of Medical Examiners
- International College of Surgeons
- American Association of Physicians & Surgeons
- Aloha Medical Mission
- Specialist Registrar, Department of Thoracic Surgery, Bristol Royal Infirmary, University of Bristol, England-UK
- Chief Resident, Department of General Surgery, Swedish Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- Resident, Department of General Surgery, Swedish Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- Resident, Department of General Surgery, University of Texas, Medical Branch Hospitals, Galveston, TX
Let our skilled
doctors help you
live without pain
Connect With Us
*Due to legal limitations, our Free Screening offer cannot be extended to Medicare or Medicaid beneficiaries or other recipients of federal or state health care benefit programs.
Stay In Touch
Office Hours: M–F 8-5