Dr. Gregory Ruth is a Board-Certified Surgeon who has treated vein disease for over 10 years. At United Vein Centers his focus is to get to the root of the issue of vein disease and cure it before it progresses. His most recent position was a vein specialist at Missouri Vein and he previously held a position as Medical Director at the Brookdale Hospice, Edina, MN.
Dr. Ruth completed his Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences at the University of California, Irvine and then went on to complete his Doctor of Medicine at the University of Minnesota. He has held a prestigious position on the Mayo Health Systems Medical Executive Committee and is a two-time winner of the American Cancer Society Scholarship Award for Research. Dr. Ruth is a well-established professional and a great asset to the United Vein Centers team.
- American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- Doctorate of Medicine – University of Minnesota School of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science – Biological Sciences, University of California, Irvine, CA
- Medical Device Innovation Fellowship- University of Minnesota
- General Surgery Residency- Spectrum Health- Michigan State University
- American College of Surgeons- Associate Fellow
- American Vein and Lymphatic Society