With nearly a decade of experience in the specialized medical field of diagnosing and treating vein disease, Dr. Wazni was one of the first doctors to use vein lasers to treat a variety of vein diseases shortly after they were approved by the FDA.
Certified by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine and an active member of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Dr. Wazni has also accumulated an impressive list of qualifications and educational accomplishments during the course of his career:
- Certified by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- Member of the American Vein and Lymphatic Society
- Member of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Member of the Society for Vascular Medicine
- Former Consultant and National Physician Trainer for Covidien (training doctors in the use of the ClosureFast Catheter for the treatment of Vein Disease)