Dr. David Fortenberry is a board-certified surgeon who has been performing vein procedures for over 25 years. His focus at United Vein Centers is to determine the underlying issue of vein disease and cure it before it manifests. His most recent position was at the Northwest Montana Surgical Associates in Kalispell, Montana, where he had been treating vein disease daily.
Dr. Fortenberry received a Bachelor of Science in Zoology from Louisiana State University and went on to complete his Doctor of Medicine at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. After receiving his degree, Dr. Fortenberry completed his residency at the University of Colorado Health Science Center, before specializing in Vascular Surgery at the Lahey Clinic Medical Center in Burlington, Massachusetts. Dr. Fortenberry is a great asset to the United Vein Centers team and we look forward to applying his expertise to our practice.
- American Board of Surgery
- Doctor of Medicine, Louisiana State University School of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science, Zoology, Louisiana State University
- Fellowship, Vascular Surgery, Lahey Clinic Medical Center, Burlington, MA
- Resident, General Surgery, University of Colorado Health Science Center, Denver, CO
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Northern Plains Vascular Society
- Rocky Mountain Vascular Society
- American College of Surgeons
- Society for Vascular Surgery