About our Paradise Valley, Arizona Location
At United Vein Centers our Doctors and staff use their superior knowledge and state-of-the-art laser technology to help their patients improve their quality of life by eliminating symptoms such as pain, aching, and swelling caused by damaged or unsightly veins. The team’s mission is to keep patients as healthy and active as possible, allowing you to return to your ideal lifestyle.
REQUEST A FREE SCREENING
Nabiel Azar, D.O.
Board-Certified Surgeon and Vein Specialist
As an aspiring physician he received an achievement award for professional development at Portland State University.
- American Osteopathic Board of Surgery
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine – Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Chicago, Illinois
- Masters in Public Health – Portland State University, Portland, Oregon
- Bachelor of Science – Magna cum laude, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon
- Internship – General Surgery, Ohio University – Affinity Medical Center
- Resident – General Surgery, Ohio University – Affinity Medical Center
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Medical Association
- American College of Surgeons
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
- Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
In the Homestead Park Medical Building. Metrum Community Credit Union is located directly across the street.
From 1-10 West
- Take exit 13 toward E Bell Rd
- Use the right lane to keep right at the fork and merge onto E Bell Rd
- Use the right lane to stay on E Bell Rd
- Destination will be on your right
Building is a 4 story building with “Cigna Medical Group” on the side of the
building. There is a parking garage behind it away from E Bell Rd off of N 38 th
St. The building is just past the Shell Station and Cobblestone Auto Spa.
Paradise Valley, AZ
3805 E Bell Rd suite 4100 Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Monday 8AM – 5PM
- Tuesday 8AM – 5PM
- Wednesday 8AM – 5PM
- Thursday 8AM – 5PM
- Friday 8AM – 5PM
- Saturday CLOSED
- Sunday CLOSED
Download the new patient forms
United Vein Centers is dedicated to both patient satisfaction and excellent results. With locations across the United States, we are able to reach a broad spectrum of patients. Our doctors are vein specialists and our staff is thoroughly trained and educated in all aspects of vein health.
Let our skilled
doctors help you
live without pain
Connect With Us
*Due to legal limitations, our Free Screening offer cannot be extended to Medicare or Medicaid beneficiaries or other recipients of federal or state health care benefit programs.
Stay In Touch
Office Hours: M–F 8-5