About Our Northfield, IL Location:
At United Vein and Vascular Centers our Doctors and staff use their superior knowledge and state-of-the-art laser technology to help their patients improve their quality of life by eliminating symptoms such as pain, aching, and swelling caused by damaged or unsightly veins. The team’s mission is to keep patients as healthy and active as possible, allowing you to return to your ideal lifestyle. Speak with an Arizona vein specialist today!
Request a Free Screening
Our Northfield Physician:
With an extensive background in Cardiovascular surgery Dr. Kronon has studied vein disease as it has been an area of interest for 17 years. A teacher at heart Dr. Kronon has dedicated his time and knowledge as a Clinical Instructor and a Clinical Professor to help educate the next generation of surgeons. Furthering his expertise, he is the author and contributor of several medical journals and publications as well as a guest lecturer, and public speaker.
- American Board of Surgery
- College of Chest Physicians
- Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL, M.D.
- Loyola University, Chicago, IL, B.S.
- John H. Stroker, Jr Hospital of Cook County, Chicago, IL Fellowship in Surgical Critical Care and Trauma, 2005
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare, Evanston, IL, Clinical Associate- Advanced Fellow Division of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery, 2002
- University of Illinois Medical Center, General Surgery Residency, 2000
- University of Illinois Medical Center, Chicago, IL, Surgical Research Fellowship, 1995
- Member of the American College of Surgeons
- Member of the American College of Chest Physicians
- Member of the Society of the Critical Care Medicine
- Member of the Chicago Lower Extremity Surgical Foundation
- Member of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Member of the Warren H. Cole Society (University of Illinois)
- Member of the Rush Surgical Society
- Member of the Chicago Surgical Society
- Member of the Chicago Cardiothoracic Surgical Society
- Member of the Chicago Metropolitan Trauma Society
- Member of the Illinois Thoracic Society
- Member of the Chicago Physician Entrepreneurs Roundtable