Nicole Figel, M.D.
Board-Certified Surgeon and Vein Specialist
Dr. Figel wanted to be a surgeon for as long as she can remember, joking that her first rotation was removing splinters at her father’s cabinet shop as a child. In performing procedures at United Vein Clinics, she is pleased to see the positive impact to her patient almost immediately after their procedure is complete.
A native of Pinellas County, Dr. Figel is the proud mom of two small children, and she says her husband keeps their family running effectively. The family also consists of an energetic dog and a suspicious cat. Together, they enjoy outdoor activities like camping and kayaking.
- American Board of Surgery
- Doctor of Medicine; Meharry Medical College
- Bachelor of Science, Biology; Florida Southern College
- Fellowship; minimally invasive surgery; Texas Endosurgery Institute
- Residency, general surgery; Allegheny General Hospital
- American College of Surgeons
- Association of Women Surgeons
Let our skilled
doctors help you
live without pain
Connect With Us
*Due to legal limitations, our Free Screening offer cannot be extended to Medicare or Medicaid beneficiaries or other recipients of federal or state health care benefit programs.
Stay In Touch
Office Hours: M–F 8-5