Michael Kronon, M.D.
Trained Cardiovascular Surgeon and Vein Specialist
Michael Kronon, M.D., is a is a fellowship trained cardiovascular surgeon and vein specialist who has 19 years of industry leading experience. He attended Northwestern University Medical School and continued his medical training at University of Illinois Medical Center where he was named Chief Resident of the Department of Surgery. Dr. Michael Kronon was also a Fellow of the Department of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery at Rush University Medical Center. In addition, he has gained further experience as a Fellow of the Department of Surgery in Surgical Critical Care and Trauma at John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital of Cook County. During his training, he performed extensive research, as well as published and presented more than 15 medical journals and publications. Taking a patient centric approach has always been a top priority for Dr. Kronon. “I want to treat my patients the way that I would want to be treated if I was the patient”, he says. This gives him the ability to really tailor each patient’s plan of care specifically to their specific needs.
- Fellowship Trained Cardiovascular Surgeon with Peripheral Vascular Experience
- Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL, M.D.
- Loyola University, Chicago, IL, B.S.
- John H. Stroker, Jr. Hospital of Cook County, Chicago, IL, Fellowship in Surgical Critical Care and Trauma
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare, Evanston, IL, Clinical Associate – Advanced Fellow Division of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL, Fellowship in Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- University of Illinois Medical Center, General Surgery Residency
- University of Illinois Medical Center, Chicago, IL, Surgical Research Fellowship
- Member of the Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Member of the Chicago Lower Extremity Surgical Foundation
- Member of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Member of the Chicago Surgical Society
- Member of the Society of Vascular Surgeons
- Member of the Chicago Cardiothoracic Surgical Society
- Member of the Chicago Metropolitan Trauma Society
- Member of the Illinois Thoracic Society
Let our skilled
doctors help you
live without pain
Connect With Us
*Due to legal limitations, our Free Screening offer cannot be extended to Medicare or Medicaid beneficiaries or other recipients of federal or state health care benefit programs.
Stay In Touch
Office Hours: M–F 8-5