Michael Kronon, M.D.
Board-Certified Surgeon & Vein Specialist
With an extensive background in Cardiovascular surgery Dr. Kronon has studied vein disease as it has been an area of interest for 17 years. A teacher at heart Dr. Kronon has dedicated his time and knowledge as a Clinical Instructor and a Clinical Professor to help educate the next generation of surgeons. Furthering his expertise, he is the author and contributor of several medical journals and publications as well as a guest lecturer, and public speaker.
- American Board of Surgery
- College of Chest Physicians
- Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL, M.D.
- Loyola University, Chicago, IL, B.S.
- John H. Stroker, Jr Hospital of Cook County, Chicago, IL Fellowship in Surgical Critical Care and Trauma, 2005
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare, Evanston, IL, Clinical Associate- Advanced Fellow Division of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery, 2002
- University of Illinois Medical Center, General Surgery Residency, 2000
- University of Illinois Medical Center, Chicago, IL, Surgical Research Fellowship, 1995
- Member of the American College of Surgeons
- Member of the American College of Chest Physicians
- Member of the Society of the Critical Care Medicine
- Member of the Chicago Lower Extremity Surgical Foundation
- Member of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Member of the Warren H. Cole Society (University of Illinois)
- Member of the Rush Surgical Society
- Member of the Chicago Surgical Society
- Member of the Chicago Cardiothoracic Surgical Society
- Member of the Chicago Metropolitan Trauma Society
- Member of the Illinois Thoracic Society
- Member of the Chicago Physician Entrepreneurs Roundtable
Let our skilled
doctors help you
live without pain
Connect With Us
*Due to legal limitations, our Free Screening offer cannot be extended to Medicare or Medicaid beneficiaries or other recipients of federal or state health care benefit programs.
Stay In Touch
Office Hours: M–F 8-5