Lowell S. Kabnick, M.D.
Director of Clinical Operations
Dr. Lowell S. Kabnick is a world-renowned surgeon and teacher who provides a patient centric approach to vein care, enabling the creation and improvement of many of today’s advanced non-invasive vascular surgery techniques. He is a board-certified surgeon and vein and lymphatic medicine specialist whose interests lie in superficial and deep venous interventions., Dr. Kabnick is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons, and the American Vein and Lymphatic Society as well as a Distinguished Fellow of the American Venous Forum. He is also a Diplomate of the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine.
As the Director of the New York University Vein Center (2007-2018), Dr. Kabnick and his team developed testing and treatment guidelines as well as efficiency standards that established New York University as a leading academic global vein center. He is the co-founder of Phlebobridge, Vascular Strategic Partners, and Vein and Lymphatic Teaching Network. In addition, he has served as President for various medical societies. Dr. Kabnick has authored numerous scientific papers and book chapters and has written extensively on venous disease and treatment.
Dr. Kabnick was the first vascular surgeon in the United States to perform the VNUS Closure and VenaCure EVLT™ procedure for the minimally-invasive treatment of varicose veins. He also served as the investigator in the FDA phase 2 and 3 trials for Varithena.™ Dr. Kabnick is highly sought after as a consultant and teacher by medical societies around the world, as he is recognized as an international authority on the diagnosis and treatment of venous disease.
- American Board of Surgery
- George Washington University, Washington, DC, M.D.
- George Washington University, Washington DC, B.A.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY, Vascular Surgery Fellowship
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, New Hyde Park, NY, General Surgery Residency
- New York University/Bellevue Hospital, New York, NY, General Surgery Internship
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Member of the Society of Vascular Surgery
- Member of the American Venous Forum
- Member of the American Vein & Lymphatic Society
Let our skilled
doctors help you
live without pain
Connect With Us
*Due to legal limitations, our Free Screening offer cannot be extended to Medicare or Medicaid beneficiaries or other recipients of federal or state health care benefit programs.
Stay In Touch
Office Hours: M–F 8-5