Staff: Derrick Martin, M.D., Board-Certified Surgeon and Vein Specialist
Between Young Place and Carey Place on the West side of the street. Across from Fat Jack’s and we are in the Coldwell Banker Building, next to KFC.
- Take exit 31 for FL-539 toward Kathleen/Lakeland.
- Turn RIGHT onto FL-539 S/Kathleen Rd.
- Continue onto Sikes Blvd.
- Turn LEFT onto W Lime St.
- Turn right onto Florida Ave S.
- Destination will be on the Right-hand side.
- Take I-4 W to US-92 W/E Hillsborough Ave
- Take exit 7 from I-4 W
- Follow I-4 E to Lakeland.
- Take Exit 31 from I-4E.
- Continue on Kathleen Road to Florida Ave S.
From Polk Parkway: (TOLLS)
- Head west on FL-570 W.
- Take exit 7 for FL-37/S Florida Ave.
- Turn RIGHT onto FL-37 N/Florida Ave S.
- Destination will be on the Left-hand side.
About our Lakeland, Florida Location
At United Vein Centers in Lakeland, Florida the doctor and the staff use their superior knowledge and state-of-the-art laser technology to help their patients improve their quality of life by eliminating symptoms such as pain, aching, and swelling caused by damaged or unsightly veins. The team’s mission is to keep patients as healthy and active as possible, allowing you to return to your ideal lifestyle.
Derrick Martin, M.D.
Board-Certified Surgeon and Vein Specialist
American Board of Surgery
Academy of Physicians in Wound Healing
Certified by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
Doctorate of Medicine, University of the West Indies
American College of Surgeons
Fellowship, minimally invasive surgery, Montefiore Medical Center
Fellowship, multi-specialty surgery, Bayley-Seton Hospital
Fellowship, endoscopy, Harlem Hospital Medical Center
Intern-resident, surgery, Harlem Hospital Medical Center
Intern, rotating, University of the West Indies Hospital
United Vein Centers is dedicated to both patient satisfaction and excellent results. With locations across the United States, we are able to reach a broad spectrum of patients. Our doctors are vein specialists and our staff is thoroughly trained and educated in all aspects of vein health.Download New Patient Form