About our Lakeland, Florida Location
At United Vein Centers our Doctors and staff use their superior knowledge and state-of-the-art laser technology to help their patients improve their quality of life by eliminating symptoms such as pain, aching, and swelling caused by damaged or unsightly veins. The team’s mission is to keep patients as healthy and active as possible, allowing you to return to your ideal lifestyle.
REQUEST A FREE SCREENING
DERRICK MARTIN, M.D.
Board-Certified Surgeon and Vein Specialist
For the past 30 years, Dr. Martin has been an attending surgeon at hospitals in New York, Ohio and Florida including The Villages Regional Hospital Center and Leesburg Regional Hospital Center. He’s skilled in image-guided procedures, certified in wound care and uses his years of surgical experience to rid patients of problematic varicose and spider veins – and the chronic, aching pain they cause – with nearly instant results and usually little to no downtime.
- American Board of Surgery
- Academy of Physicians in Wound Healing
- Certified by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- Doctorate of Medicine, University of the West Indies
- American College of Surgeons
- Fellowship, minimally invasive surgery, Montefiore Medical Center
- Fellowship, multi-specialty surgery, Bayley-Seton Hospital
- Fellowship, endoscopy, Harlem Hospital Medical Center
- Intern-resident, surgery, Harlem Hospital Medical Center
- Intern, rotating, University of the West Indies Hospital
Between Young Place and Carey Place on the West side of the street. Across from Fat Jack’s and we are in the Coldwell Banker Building, next to KFC.
- Take exit 31 for FL-539 toward Kathleen/Lakeland.
- Turn RIGHT onto FL-539 S/Kathleen Rd.
- Continue onto Sikes Blvd.
- Turn LEFT onto W Lime St.
- Turn right onto Florida Ave S.
- Destination will be on the Right-hand side.
- Take I-4 W to US-92 W/E Hillsborough Ave
- Take exit 7 from I-4 W
- Follow I-4 E to Lakeland.
- Take Exit 31 from I-4E.
- Continue on Kathleen Road to Florida Ave S.
From Polk Parkway: (TOLLS)
- Head west on FL-570 W.
- Take exit 7 for FL-37/S Florida Ave.
- Turn RIGHT onto FL-37 N/Florida Ave S.
- Destination will be on the Left-hand side.
3003 South Florida Ave, Suite 101 Lakeland, FL 33803
- Monday 8AM – 5PM
- Tuesday 8AM – 5PM
- Wednesday 8AM – 5PM
- Thursday 8AM – 5PM
- Friday 8AM – 5PM
- Saturday CLOSED
- Sunday CLOSED
Download the new patient forms
United Vein Centers is dedicated to both patient satisfaction and excellent results. With locations across the United States, we are able to reach a broad spectrum of patients. Our doctors are vein specialists and our staff is thoroughly trained and educated in all aspects of vein health.
Let our skilled
doctors help you
live without pain
Connect With Us
*Due to legal limitations, our Free Screening offer cannot be extended to Medicare or Medicaid beneficiaries or other recipients of federal or state health care benefit programs.
Stay In Touch
Office Hours: M–F 8-5