About our Lakeland, Florida Location
At United Vein Centers our Doctors and staff use their superior knowledge and state-of-the-art laser technology to help their patients improve their quality of life by eliminating symptoms such as pain, aching, and swelling caused by damaged or unsightly veins. The team’s mission is to keep patients as healthy and active as possible, allowing you to return to your ideal lifestyle. Visit a vein center Lakeland FL locals trust!
REQUEST A FREE SCREENING
Andrew Georgeson, D.O.
Board-Certified Surgeon & Vein Specialist
Dr. Andrew Georgeson, D.O., FACS, has been a skilled board-certified surgeon and vein specialist for nearly 25 years. Dr. Georgeson has earned two Bachelors of Science degrees in Biology and Economics from Boston College. He then received his medical degree to become a doctor of Osteopathy from Midwestern University in Chicago, IL and went on to his residency in general surgery at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Georgeson specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of venous and lymphatic diseases, with an extensive background in general vascular surgery, cosmetic surgical procedures, advanced laparoscopic surgery, minimally invasive venous procedures, and trauma surgeries.
- American Board of Surgery
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Midwestern University, Chicago, IL
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Bachelor of Science in Economics, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Residency, General Surgery, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Internship, Botsford General Hospital, Farmington Hills, MI
- American Osteopathic Board of Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Member of the American Vein and Lymphatic Society
Between Young Place and Carey Place on the West side of the street. Across from Fat Jack’s and we are in the Coldwell Banker Building, next to KFC.
- Take exit 31 for FL-539 toward Kathleen/Lakeland.
- Turn RIGHT onto FL-539 S/Kathleen Rd.
- Continue onto Sikes Blvd.
- Turn LEFT onto W Lime St.
- Turn right onto Florida Ave S.
- Destination will be on the Right-hand side.
- Take I-4 W to US-92 W/E Hillsborough Ave
- Take exit 7 from I-4 W
- Follow I-4 E to Lakeland.
- Take Exit 31 from I-4E.
- Continue on Kathleen Road to Florida Ave S.
From Polk Parkway: (TOLLS)
- Head west on FL-570 W.
- Take exit 7 for FL-37/S Florida Ave.
- Turn RIGHT onto FL-37 N/Florida Ave S.
- Destination will be on the Left-hand side.
3003 South Florida Ave, Suite 101 Lakeland, FL 33803
- Monday 8AM – 5PM
- Tuesday 8AM – 5PM
- Wednesday 8AM – 5PM
- Thursday 8AM – 5PM
- Friday 8AM – 5PM
- Saturday CLOSED
- Sunday CLOSED
Download the new patient forms
United Vein Centers is dedicated to both patient satisfaction and excellent results. With locations across the United States, we are able to reach a broad spectrum of patients. Our doctors are vein specialists and our staff is thoroughly trained and educated in all aspects of vein health. Visit a vein center Lakeland FL locals can count on!
Let our skilled
doctors help you
live without pain
Connect With Us
*Due to legal limitations, our Free Screening offer cannot be extended to Medicare or Medicaid beneficiaries or other recipients of federal or state health care benefit programs.
Stay In Touch
Office Hours: M–F 8-5