About our Lake Worth, Florida Location
At United Vein Centers our Doctors and staff use their superior knowledge and state-of-the-art laser technology to help their patients improve their quality of life by eliminating symptoms such as pain, aching, and swelling caused by damaged or unsightly veins. The team’s mission is to keep patients as healthy and active as possible, allowing you to return to your ideal lifestyle.
REQUEST A FREE SCREENING
Scott Meisel, D.O.
Board-Certified Surgeon and Vein Specialist
Dr. Meisel is a highly skilled surgeon who, after completing his medical training, held several fellowships. As a fellow he learned the intricacies of more complex procedures for burn and critical care patients. Most recently, he practiced general surgery for six years at Palm Beach Surgical Associates. There, he treated a large percentage of patients with wounds caused by vein disease. Double board-certified in general surgery and in critical care surgery, Dr. Meisel now uses his experience performing minimally invasive procedures for patients who need relief from painful veins.
- American Board of Surgery, General Surgery
- American Board of Surgery, Surgical Critical Care
- Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine, College of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute of Technology
- Bachelors of Science, Biology, State University of New York
- Fellowship, surgical critical care, Stony Brook Medical Center, New York
- Fellowship, hand surgery, University of Virginia Health System, Virginia
- Fellowship, burn and critical care surgery, Nassau University Medical Center, New York
- Resident, surgery, Nassau University Medical Center, New York
- Intern, surgery, Beth Israel Medical Center, New York
Andrew Georgeson, D.O.
Board-Certified Surgeon & Vein Specialist
Dr. Andrew Georgeson, D.O., F.A.C.S., has been a board-certified surgeon for nearly 30 years. Dr. Georgeson specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of venous and lymphatic diseases, with an extensive background in general vascular surgery, cosmetic surgical procedures, advanced laparoscopic surgery, minimally invasive venous procedures, and trauma surgeries. Dr. Georgeson believes in using the least invasive, lowest risk procedures possible, harnessing the technology of today to provide his patients with the best outcomes and simplest recovery possible.
- American Board of Surgery
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine – Midwestern University, Chicago, IL
- Bachelor of Science in Biology – Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Bachelor of Science in Economics – Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Residency – General Surgery, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Internship – Botsford General Hospital, Farmington Hills, MI.
- American College of Surgeons.
- American Vein and Lymphatic Society.
2290 10th Avenue North, Suite 101, Lake Worth, FL 33461
- Monday 8AM – 5PM
- Tuesday 8AM – 5PM
- Wednesday 8AM – 5PM
- Thursday 8AM – 5PM
- Friday 8AM – 5PM
- Saturday CLOSED
- Sunday CLOSED
Download the new patient forms
United Vein Centers is dedicated to both patient satisfaction and excellent results. With locations across the United States, we are able to reach a broad spectrum of patients. Our doctors are vein specialists and our staff is thoroughly trained and educated in all aspects of vein health.
Let our skilled
doctors help you
live without pain
Connect With Us
*Due to legal limitations, our Free Screening offer cannot be extended to Medicare or Medicaid beneficiaries or other recipients of federal or state health care benefit programs.
Stay In Touch
Office Hours: M–F 8-5