Joseph Cocco, D.O.
Board-Certified Surgeon and Vein Specialist
With 20+ years of experience in the medical field, Dr. Cocco has held prestigious positions at establishments such as Ascension Health, Allegheny Health System & Pinellas Surgical Associates. Dr. Cocco graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine. He now practices to safely and effectively eliminate diseased veins through minimally invasive procedures.
- American Osteopathic Board of Surgery
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Bachelors Business Administration, Clarion University of Pennsylvania
- General Surgery Residency, Saint John Oakland Hospital, Madison Heights, MI, Chief Resident/Surgical
- Resident/Educator of the Year
- Osteopathic Internship/Transitional Year, Bi-County Hospital/Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
Let our skilled
doctors help you
live without pain
Connect With Us
*Due to legal limitations, our Free Screening offer cannot be extended to Medicare or Medicaid beneficiaries or other recipients of federal or state health care benefit programs.
Stay In Touch
Office Hours: M–F 8-5