About our Oak Lawn, Illinois Location
At United Vein Centers our Doctors and staff use their superior knowledge and state-of-the-art laser technology to help their patients improve their quality of life by eliminating symptoms such as pain, aching, and swelling caused by damaged or unsightly veins. The team’s mission is to keep patients as healthy and active as possible, allowing you to return to your ideal lifestyle.
REQUEST A FREE SCREENING
Michaela S. Klein, D.O.
Board Certified Surgeon and Vein Specialist
Dr. Michaela S. Klein, D.O., is a board-certified surgeon with extensive experience in robotic and minimally invasive surgery and is a valuable addition to the vein care team at United Vein Centers. Her patients’ well-being is her first priority, and many of them attest to her caring manner and attention to detail.
- The American Osteopathic Board of Surgery
- Midwestern University – The Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Knox College – Bachelor of Arts, Biology
- American Osteopathic Association
- Association of College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- Florida Osteopathic Medical Association
- Pinellas County Osteopathic Medical Association
- Residency – General Surgery, St. John Hospital and Medical Center – Detroit, MI
Download the new patient forms
United Vein Centers is dedicated to both patient satisfaction and excellent results. With locations across the United States, we are able to reach a broad spectrum of patients. Our doctors are vein specialists and our staff is thoroughly trained and educated in all aspects of vein health.
4700 West 95th Street Suite 303,
Oak Lawn, IL 60453
- Monday 8AM – 5PM
- Tuesday 8AM – 5PM
- Wednesday 8AM – 5PM
- Thursday 8AM – 5PM
- Friday 8AM – 5PM
- Saturday CLOSED
- Sunday CLOSED
Let our skilled
doctors help you
live without pain
Connect With Us
*Due to legal limitations, our Free Screening offer cannot be extended to Medicare or Medicaid beneficiaries or other recipients of federal or state health care benefit programs.
Stay In Touch
Office Hours: M–F 8-5