Gregory Ruth, M.D.
Board-Certified Surgeon and Vein Specialist
Dr. Ruth completed his Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences at the University of California, Irvine and then went on to complete his Doctor of Medicine at the University of Minnesota. He has held a prestigious position on the Mayo Health Systems Medical Executive Committee and is a two-time winner of the American Cancer Society Scholarship Award for Research. Dr. Ruth is a well-established professional and a great asset to the United Vein Centers team.
- American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- Doctorate of Medicine – University of Minnesota School of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science – Biological Sciences, University of California, Irvine, CA
- Medical Device Innovation Fellowship- University of Minnesota
- General Surgery Residency- Spectrum Health- Michigan State University
- American College of Surgeons- Associate Fellow
- American Vein and Lymphatic Society
Let our skilled
doctors help you
live without pain
Connect With Us
*Due to legal limitations, our Free Screening offer cannot be extended to Medicare or Medicaid beneficiaries or other recipients of federal or state health care benefit programs.
Stay In Touch
Office Hours: M–F 8-5