Derrick Martin, M.D.
Board-Certified Surgeon and Vein Specialist
For the past 30 years, Dr. Martin has been an attending surgeon at hospitals in New York, Ohio and Florida including The Villages Regional Hospital Center and Leesburg Regional Hospital Center. He’s skilled in image-guided procedures, certified in wound care and uses his years of surgical experience to rid patients of problematic varicose and spider veins – and the chronic, aching pain they cause –with nearly instant results in usually little to no downtime.
- American Board of Surgery
- Academy of Physicians in Wound Healing
- Certified by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- Doctorate of Medicine, University of the West Indies
- Fellowship, minimally invasive surgery, Montefiore Medical Center
- Fellowship, multi-specialty surgery, Bayley-Seton Hospital
- Fellowship, endoscopy, Harlem Hospital Medical Center
- Intern-resident, surgery, Harlem Hospital Medical Center
- Intern, rotating, University of the West Indies Hospital
- American College of Surgeons
Let our skilled
doctors help you
live without pain
Connect With Us
*Due to legal limitations, our Free Screening offer cannot be extended to Medicare or Medicaid beneficiaries or other recipients of federal or state health care benefit programs.
Stay In Touch
Office Hours: M–F 8-5