About our Clearwater, Florida Location
At United Vein Centers our Doctors and staff use their superior knowledge and state-of-the-art laser technology to help their patients improve their quality of life by eliminating symptoms such as pain, aching, and swelling caused by damaged or unsightly veins. The team’s mission is to keep patients as healthy and active as possible, allowing you to return to your ideal lifestyle. Visit a vein center Clearwater locals trust!
REQUEST A FREE SCREENING
STEPHANIE ALLEN LILLY, M.D.
Board-Certified Surgeon and Vein Specialist
Doctor Allen Lilly, a board-certified surgeon has studied vein treatments for the last eight years. Receiving her medical degree from the University of Miami School of medicine, Dr. Allen Lilly has continued to be a student of this field perfecting her skills as a surgeon. Prior to joining United Vein Centers, Dr. Stephanie Allen Lilly was an attending General Surgeon and the Surgical Services Director at Androscoggin Valley Hospital in New Hampshire.
- American Board of Surgery
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Miami
- Bachelor of Science, Biology and Psychology, University of South Carolina
- Intern-Resident, Surgery, University of Connecticut
- American Board of Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS)
UVC clinic is right after the Christmas store and East of Hooters that is on Gulf to Bay Blvd.
- Take exit towards Seville Blvd/Hard Blvd.
- Keep RIGHT to stay on US 19 Frontage Road.
- Slight RIGHT towards Gulf to Bay Blvd (Signs for 60 E)
- Slight RIGHT onto Gulf to Bay Blvd.
- Destination will be on your Right-hand side.
- Roberts Christmas Wonderland is right before us. (We are right across the street from
the Days Inn)
- take the gulf to bay exit
- Head straight through first intersection
- Left on Gulf to Bay
- We are on the right after Roberts Christmas wonderland
- Take 60W. It becomes Gulf to Bay Blvd.
- We are on the left. WaterEdge.
- Just before Roberts Christmas wonderland.
- Across from the Taco Bell
2963 Gulf To Bay Blvd, Suite 270 Clearwater, FL 33759
- Monday 8AM – 5PM
- Tuesday 8AM – 5PM
- Wednesday 8AM – 5PM
- Thursday 8AM – 5PM
- Friday 8AM – 5PM
- Saturday CLOSED
- Sunday CLOSED
Download the new patient forms
United Vein Centers is dedicated to both patient satisfaction and excellent results. With locations across the United States, we are able to reach a broad spectrum of patients. Our doctors are vein specialists and our staff is thoroughly trained and educated in all aspects of vein health. Visit a vein center Clearwater residents rave about!
Let our skilled
doctors help you
live without pain
Connect With Us
*Due to legal limitations, our Free Screening offer cannot be extended to Medicare or Medicaid beneficiaries or other recipients of federal or state health care benefit programs.
Stay In Touch
Office Hours: M–F 8-5