About our Chandler, Arizona Location
At United Vein Centers our Doctors and staff use their superior knowledge and state-of-the-art laser technology to help their patients improve their quality of life by eliminating symptoms such as pain, aching, and swelling caused by damaged or unsightly veins. The team’s mission is to keep patients as healthy and active as possible, allowing you to return to your ideal lifestyle. Speak with an Arizona vein specialist today!
REQUEST A FREE SCREENING
Brian Zebrowski, M.D.
Board-Certified Surgeon and Vein Specialist
Brian Zebrowski, M.D., FACS is a board-certified general surgeon and vein specialist who has over 20 years of surgical expertise in surgical oncology and minimally invasive surgery. He attended prestigious Cornell University, obtained his medical degree from State University of New York, and continued his training at Yale and University of California-Irvine where he was named Chief General Surgery Resident. During his training, he performed extensive research, published several medical articles, and was awarded a clinical preceptorship where he was involved in managing cardio-thoracic surgeries. He completed his training with fellowships in both minimally invasive surgery and surgical oncology
- American Board of Surgery
- Doctor of Medicine, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York
- Bachelor of Science, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York
- Internship, General Surgery, Yale New Haven Hospital, New Haven, Connecticut
- Resident, General Surgery, Yale New Haven Hospital, New Haven, Connecticut
- Chief Resident, General Surgery, University of California, Irvine, Orange, California
- Minimally Invasive Surgery, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, Nebraska
- Surgical Oncology, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, New York
- American Board of Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Fellow of the Society of Surgical Oncology (FSSO)
In the Homestead Park Medical Building. Metrum Community Credit Union is located directly across the street.
From AZ-202 Loop West
- Head West on AZ-202 Loop West
- Take exit 49 for Dobson Rd
- At the light use right 2 lanes to turn right onto S Dobson Rd
- Pass Silverton Ranch on the right
- Keep straight at the intersection of Pecos Rd
- Destination will be on your right
The office park has a sign that shows “Chandler Medical- Dental Center
655” on Dobson Rd.
- Building B is the second building away from Dobson Rd. You can also access
the building by taking a right on Fairview and then turning right into the
parking lot. The buildings (A and B) are on the corner of Fairview and S
From I-10 W
Head northwest on 10 W
Take exit 164 for Queen Creek Rd toward AZ-347 S
Turn right onto E Queen creek Rd
Straight thru the light at S Price Rd
Turn left onto S Dobson Rd
Destination will be on your right
The office park has a sign that shows
“Chandler Medical- Dental Center655” on Dobson Rd.
Building B is the second building away from Dobson Rd. You can also accessthe building by taking a right on Fairview and then turning right into theparking lot. The buildings (A and B) are on the corner of Fairview and S Dobson.
From AZ-101 Loop S
Head South on AZ-101 Loop S Use right 2 lanes to exit 60 toward Chandler Rd Merge onto S Price Rd Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto W Chandler Blvd Pass by Mcdonalds onthe left Turn right onto N Ellis St (at the Bank of America Chandler Blvd Campus) Continue onto W Pescos Rd Turn left onto Dobson Rd Destination will be on your right The office park has a sign that shows “Chandler Medical- Dental Center655” on Dobson Rd.
655 S Dobson Rd Building B Suite 216, Chandler AZ 85224
- Monday 8AM – 5PM
- Tuesday 8AM – 5PM
- Wednesday 8AM – 5PM
- Thursday 8AM – 5PM
- Friday 8AM – 5PM
- Saturday CLOSED
- Sunday CLOSED
Download the new patient forms
United Vein Centers is dedicated to both patient satisfaction and excellent results. With locations across the United States, we are able to reach a broad spectrum of patients. Our doctors are vein specialists and our staff is thoroughly trained and educated in all aspects of vein health. Consult an Arizona vein specialist today!
Let our skilled
doctors help you
live without pain
Connect With Us
*Due to legal limitations, our Free Screening offer cannot be extended to Medicare or Medicaid beneficiaries or other recipients of federal or state health care benefit programs.
Stay In Touch
Office Hours: M–F 8-5