About our Centennial, Colorado Location
At United Vein Centers our Doctors and staff use their superior knowledge and state-of-the-art laser technology to help their patients improve their quality of life by eliminating symptoms such as pain, aching, and swelling caused by damaged or unsightly veins. The team’s mission is to keep patients as healthy and active as possible, allowing you to return to your ideal lifestyle. Ask about our vein treatments today!
REQUEST A FREE SCREENING
REX MANAYAN, M.D.
Board-Certified Surgeon and Vein Specialist
Dr. Rex Manayan is a board-certified surgeon who has treated vein disease as well as other surgical diseases throughout his career as a surgeon. At United Vein Centers he focuses his entire skillset and years of experience on treating only venous disease using minimally invasive techniques, resulting in little to no downtime for patients. Using cutting edge vein treatments, he has helped many patients get rid of problematic varicose veins. These techniques include: endovenous laser ablation, ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy, visual sclerotherapy and ambulatory micro-phlebectomy. Dr. Manayan completed his general surgical training at Swedish Medical Center in Seattle, Washington and a thoracic surgery fellowship at The Bristol Royal Infirmary in England, UK. For over twenty-six years he has practiced the full scope of general abdominal, breast, endocrine, advanced laparoscopic & thoracic surgery across the United States. Dr. Manayan is a well-established professional and a great asset to the United Vein Centers team.
- American Board of Surgery
- Doctorate of Medicine – Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- Master of Science – Biology, University of California, San Diego, CA
- Bachelor of Arts – Biology, University of California, San Diego, CA
- Diplomate of The National Board of Medical Examiners
- International College of Surgeons
- American Association of Physicians & Surgeons
- Aloha Medical Mission
- Specialist Registrar, Department of Thoracic Surgery, Bristol Royal Infirmary, University of Bristol, England-UK
- Chief Resident, Department of General Surgery, Swedish Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- Resident, Department of General Surgery, Swedish Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- Resident, Department of General Surgery, University of Texas, Medical Branch Hospitals, Galveston, TX
In the Homestead Park Medical Building. Metrum Community Credit Union is located directly across the street.
- Take exit 196 for Dry Creek Road
- Use the left two lanes to turn LEFT onto E Dry Creek Road
- Turn RIGHT onto S Holly St
- Turn RIGHT onto S Holly Circle
- Destination will be on the Left-hand side.
- Take exit 197 Arapahoe Road.
- Turn right on Arapahoe Rd
- Turn LEFT onto S. Holly Street.
- Then LEFT onto S. Holly Circle.
- There are TWO S. Holly Circle Entrances ***RECOMMEND taking the SECOND Entrance***
- Building will be on the LEFT.
6979 South Holly Circle, Suite 125 Centennial, CO 80112
- Monday 8AM – 5PM
- Tuesday 8AM – 5PM
- Wednesday 8AM – 5PM
- Thursday 8AM – 5PM
- Friday 8AM – 5PM
- Saturday CLOSED
- Sunday CLOSED
Download the new patient forms
United Vein Centers is dedicated to both patient satisfaction and excellent results. With locations across the United States, we are able to reach a broad spectrum of patients. Our doctors are vein specialists and our staff is thoroughly trained and educated in all aspects of vein health. For minimally invasive vein treatments, schedule your consultation today.
Let our skilled
doctors help you
live without pain
Connect With Us
*Due to legal limitations, our Free Screening offer cannot be extended to Medicare or Medicaid beneficiaries or other recipients of federal or state health care benefit programs.
Stay In Touch
Office Hours: M–F 8-5