About our Centennial, Colorado Location
At United Vein Centers our Doctors and staff use their superior knowledge and state-of-the-art laser technology to help their patients improve their quality of life by eliminating symptoms such as pain, aching, and swelling caused by damaged or unsightly veins. The team’s mission is to keep patients as healthy and active as possible, allowing you to return to your ideal lifestyle. Ask about our vein treatments today!
REQUEST A FREE SCREENING
Amanda Parker, M.D.
Board-Certified Surgeon and Vein Specialist
Dr. Amanda Parker brings 15 years of experience as a board- certified surgeon and vein specialist. Dr. Parker attended University of Colorado for her undergraduate studies. She then received her medical degree from University of Texas Southwestern Medical School of Medicine and completed her residency at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. Dr. Parker has devoted her career to a standard of excellence and precision with a focus in minimally invasive procedures.
- American Board of Surgery
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX, M.D.
- University of Colorado, Boulder, Boulder, CO, B.A.
- The Methodists Hospital, Houston Medical Center, Houston, TX, Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgery Fellowship
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR, General Surgery Residency
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Member of the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Member of the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
In the Homestead Park Medical Building. Metrum Community Credit Union is located directly across the street.
- Take exit 196 for Dry Creek Road
- Use the left two lanes to turn LEFT onto E Dry Creek Road
- Turn RIGHT onto S Holly St
- Turn RIGHT onto S Holly Circle
- Destination will be on the Left-hand side.
- Take exit 197 Arapahoe Road.
- Turn right on Arapahoe Rd
- Turn LEFT onto S. Holly Street.
- Then LEFT onto S. Holly Circle.
- There are TWO S. Holly Circle Entrances ***RECOMMEND taking the SECOND Entrance***
- Building will be on the LEFT.
6979 South Holly Circle, Suite 125 Centennial, CO 80112
- Monday 8AM – 5PM
- Tuesday 8AM – 5PM
- Wednesday 8AM – 5PM
- Thursday 8AM – 5PM
- Friday 8AM – 5PM
- Saturday CLOSED
- Sunday CLOSED
Download the new patient forms
United Vein Centers is dedicated to both patient satisfaction and excellent results. With locations across the United States, we are able to reach a broad spectrum of patients. Our doctors are vein specialists and our staff is thoroughly trained and educated in all aspects of vein health. For minimally invasive vein treatments, schedule your consultation today.
Let our skilled
doctors help you
live without pain
Connect With Us
*Due to legal limitations, our Free Screening offer cannot be extended to Medicare or Medicaid beneficiaries or other recipients of federal or state health care benefit programs.
Stay In Touch
Office Hours: M–F 8-5