Brian Zebrowski, M.D.
Board-Certified Surgeon and Vein Specialist
He attended prestigious Cornell University, obtained his medical degree from State University of New York, and continued his training at Yale and University of California-Irvine where he was named Chief General Surgery Resident. During his training, he performed extensive research, published several medical articles and was awarded a clinical preceptorship where he was involved in managing cardio-thoracic surgeries. He completed his training with fellowships in both minimally invasive surgery and surgical oncology.
Dr. Zebrowski holds a medical license in Florida, Arizona, and California but has spent most of his career treating patients in the Tampa Bay area. Prior to joining the vein care team at United Vein Centers, he specialized in Hyperbaric medicine to treat skin wounds, venous ulcers and applied his expertise in minimally invasive techniques to treat vein disease.
When he is not practicing medicine, he enjoys flying aircrafts, scuba diving, downhill snow skiing, and watching sports with his wife and three children.
- American Board of Surgery
- Doctor of Medicine – State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York
- Bachelor of Science – Cornell University, Ithaca, New York
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the Society of Surgical Oncology
- Internship – General Surgery, Yale New Haven Hospital, New Haven, Connecticut
- Resident – General Surgery, Yale New Haven Hospital, New Haven, Connecticut
- Chief Resident – General Surgery, University of California – Irvine, Orange, California
Minimally Invasive Surgery – University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, Nebraska
Surgical Oncology – Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, New York
Let our skilled
doctors help you
live without pain
Connect With Us
*Due to legal limitations, our Free Screening offer cannot be extended to Medicare or Medicaid beneficiaries or other recipients of federal or state health care benefit programs.
Stay In Touch
Office Hours: M–F 8-5