Andrew Georgeson, D.O.
Board-Certified Surgeon & Vein Specialist
Prior to his work at United Vein Centers, Dr. Georgeson served as the Vein Medical Director and a member of the Expansion Team at Allure Medical for 10 years. Under his directorship, Allure Medical experienced a great deal of growth and received several awards for being a fantastic workplace.
Before joining Allure Medical, Dr. Georgeson was a general surgery hospitalist at Providence Park Hospital in Novi, MI. He was also a general surgeon with the Surgical Specialty Group in Clinton Township, MI. Though his long-standing expertise in the medical field is varied, he has been specializing in vein treatment for more than 25 years.
Dr. Georgeson earned two Bachelors of Science degrees in Biology and Economics from Boston College. He then received his doctorate in osteopathy from Midwestern University in Chicago, IL and went on to his residency in general surgery at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- American Board of Surgery
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine – Midwestern University, Chicago, IL
- Bachelor of Science in Biology – Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Bachelor of Science in Economics – Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Residency – General Surgery, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Internship – Botsford General Hospital, Farmington Hills, MI
- American College of Surgeons
- American Vein and Lymphatic Society
Let our skilled
doctors help you
live without pain
Connect With Us
*Due to legal limitations, our Free Screening offer cannot be extended to Medicare or Medicaid beneficiaries or other recipients of federal or state health care benefit programs.
Stay In Touch
Office Hours: M–F 8-5