Andrew Georgeson, D.O.
Board-Certified Surgeon & Vein Specialist
Dr. Georgeson specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of venous and lymphatic diseases, with an extensive background in general vascular surgery, cosmetic surgical procedures, advanced laparoscopic surgery, minimally invasive venous procedures, and trauma surgeries. Dr. Georgeson believes in using the least invasive, lowest risk procedures possible, harnessing the technology of today to provide his patients with the best outcomes and simplest recovery possible. Though his long-standing expertise in the medical field is varied, he has been specializing in vein treatment for more than 25 years.
- American Board of Surgery
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine – Midwestern University, Chicago, IL
- Bachelor of Science in Biology – Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Bachelor of Science in Economics – Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Residency – General Surgery, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Internship – Botsford General Hospital, Farmington Hills, MI
- American Osteopathic Board of Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Member of the American Vein and Lymphatic Society
Let our skilled
doctors help you
live without pain
Connect With Us
*Due to legal limitations, our Free Screening offer cannot be extended to Medicare or Medicaid beneficiaries or other recipients of federal or state health care benefit programs.
Stay In Touch
Office Hours: M–F 8-5