Ali Wazni, M.D.
Chief Medical Officer
Following residency, Dr. Ali N. Wazni completed additional training in the advanced treatment of venous disorders and varicose veins, including endovenous laser ablation (EVLA), Venefit™ endovenous radiofrequency ablation (RFA) catheter and ClosureRFS™, ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy, and ambulatory phlebectomy. He has performed thousands of minimally invasive office-based procedures with outstanding success rates. His expertise with catheterbased procedures was later recognized by the leading Medical Technology and Services company, Medtronic, who awarded him a position as a consultant and a national physician trainer.
Dr. Ali N. Wazni currently dedicates his career solely to treatment of venous disorders and varicose veins at United Vein Centers. He also trains other physicians aspiring to specialize as phlebologists (vein doctors). Dr. Ali N. Wazni keeps up with the latest advancements in the treatment of vein disease and general medicine by serving as an active member in multiple medical societies, including the American Vein and Lymphatic Society, American Venous Forum, and the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Pre-Med – Ferris State University, Big Rapids, MI
- Doctor of Medicine – Ross University School of Medicine, Miramar, FL
- Rose Medical Center – Denver, CO
- Banner University Medical Center – Phoenix, AZ
- Residency – Albany Medical College, Albany, NY
- American Vein and Lymphatic Society
- American Venous Forum
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- University of Arizona College of Medicine Faculty Physician
Let our skilled
doctors help you
live without pain
Connect With Us
*Due to legal limitations, our Free Screening offer cannot be extended to Medicare or Medicaid beneficiaries or other recipients of federal or state health care benefit programs.
Stay In Touch
Office Hours: M–F 8-5